Enter the Buffalo Wild Wings Fantasy Football Bowl Sweepstakes & Win a Trip to the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl
Buffalo Wild Wings is throwing a fantasy football contest, and we want one of our listeners to be the winner! Buffalo Wild Wings wants to send a winner and three guests to the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl, and we’re sweetening the pot with a flatscreen TV.
All you have to do to enter to win is head over to a participating Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant in Shreveport, Louisiana between today (August 5) and September 3 and be on a Fantasy Football league that is hosting their draft at that participating location. League members must fill out a registration form in order to enter the contest.
(Or, if you love sports but have something against eating wings and watching games in public, you can also mail a 3” x 5” index card with your name and street address or e-mail address on it to Townsquare Media Shreveport, 6341 Westport Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71129. Include Attn: “Buffalo Wild Wings Fantasy Football Bowl Sweepstakes” Official Entry on the envelope. Totally vanilla, but it’ll get the job done!)
Here’s what one winner will receive:
- (4) admission tickets to the 2013 Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl in Tempe, Arizona to be held on December 28, 2013
- (4) coach roundtrip airline tickets to the Bowl Game from the airport selected by the Sponsor
- (4) pregame party tickets for the bowl game
- (1) parking pass to be used in connection with the Bowl Game
- (2) economy hotel rooms for (2) nights each to be used in connection with the Bowl game on December 28, 2013 Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl in Tempe, Arizona
Official contest rules below:
OFFICIAL RULES- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Townesquare Media/Buffalo Wild Wings Fantasy Football Bowl Sweepstakes
1. Eligibility: Townesquare Media/Buffalo Wild Wings Fantasy Football Bowl Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Louisiana who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. and their parent and affiliate companies as well as franchisees and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such entity are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Townsquare Media Shreveport, 6341 Westport Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71129
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins Monday, August 5, 2013 and ends at restaurant close on Tuesday, September 3, 2013.
4. How to Enter: For the chance to win the Fantasy Football Bowl Sweepstakes, visit participating Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant in Louisiana (Shreveport) during the sweepstakes promotional period and be on a Fantasy Football league that is hosting their draft at the participating location. League members must fill out a registration form in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Or, in lieu of hosting a Fantasy Football league at a Participating Location, mail a 3” x 5” index card with your name and street address or e-mail address on it to Townsquare Media Shreveport, 6341 Westport Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71129. Include Attn: “Buffalo Wild Wings Fantasy Football Bowl Sweepstakes” Official Entry on the envelope. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
5. Drawings: For the Fantasy Football Bowl Sweepstakes, Sponsor or its designee will conduct one (1) random drawing among qualified entrants to select (1) prize winner. The drawing will take place on, or around Friday, September 13, 2013 at 3 pm ET. Entries must be received by the close of business at the Participating Location on September 3, 2013. Odds of being a Prize Winner will depend upon the total number of entries received at the time of the drawing. Prize Winner will be notified via phone or email by a representative of Sponsor or its designee, no later than September 16, 2013.
6. Prize: For the Fantasy Football Bowl Sweepstakes, the Prize Winner will receive all of the following (collectively) (4) admission tickets to the 2013 Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl in Tempe, Arizona to be held on December 28, 2013 (the Bowl Game), (4) coach roundtrip airline tickets to the Bowl Game from the airport selected by the Sponsor, (4) pregame party tickets for the bowl game, (1) parking pass to be used in connection with the Bowl Game, and (2) economy hotel rooms for (2) nights each to be used in connection with the Bowl game on December 28, 2013 Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl in Tempe, Arizona, approximate retail value for the winner’s prize is Fifty Three Hundred dollars and no/cents ($5,300.00). Exact prize details, including seat locations at the game, to be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. BWW Marketing Group Detroit, LLC is solely responsible for fulfillment of the Prize (Fulfillment Agent). Neither Buffalo Wild Wings Inc, nor any affiliated entity is a Sponsor or Fulfillment Agent or otherwise involved in the Sweepstakes.
Prize Winner does NOT have the option of having the retail value or actual value of the prizes awarded in cash. Sponsor and/or Fulfillment Agent reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value in the event that the Prize is unavailable due to any factor beyond Sponsor’s or Fulfillment Agents reasonable control. The value of all awarded prizes will be reported to the IRS as required by law. Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the prize winner. All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. Prize Winner’s companions must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
7. Release: By entering into the contest and upon receipt of any prize, each entrant and the prize winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the Fulfillment Agent, Buffalo Wild Wings and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, franchisees, licensees and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents as well as the Valley of the Sun Bowl Foundation and their affiliated companies and each such company’s officer, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry constitutes prize winner’s consent to Buffalo Wild Wings and Fulfillment Agent and its agent’s as well as the Valley of the Sun Bowl Foundation’s use of Prize Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media or format now known or hereafter devised,, worldwide, in perpetuity without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures, illicit activity, or any other factor beyond its reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or those of any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsors failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All Federal, State and Local laws and regulations apply.
10. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor, Fulfillment Agency, and their respective subsidiaries, parent companies, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, franchisees, licenses, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents as well as the Valley of the Sun Bowl Foundation, and their affiliated companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the appropriate Louisiana State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Louisiana without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Louisiana or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Louisiana.
12. Winners List: For the names of winners, available after September 20, 2013, please visit a participating location or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Townesquare Media/Buffalo Wild Wings, Attn: “Fantasy Football Bowl Sweepstakes” Attn: Official Rules Townsquare Media Shreveport, 6341 Westport Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71129.
13. Official Rules: For a copy of the Official Rules, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Buffalo Wild Wings, Attn: “Buffalo Wild Wings Fantasy Football Bowl Sweepstakes” Official Rules, Townsquare Media Shreveport, 6341 Westport Avenue, Shreveport, LA 71129.
14. No purchase necessary. You must be 18 years old or older and a legal resident of the 48 contiguous states to participate and to be eligible to win this contest. Persons who are owners or employees of Townsquare Media LLC and/or Fulfillment Agent, contest sponsors, their associated advertising agencies and their immediate families, as well as employees of other radio and television stations and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in this contest.
15. Contest dates, times, method of entry and the winner selection mechanism will vary depending on the specific contest.
16. Winners must show legal identification, provide their social security number and complete the W-9 or 1099 tax paperwork and a release form provided by Sponsor to claim his or her prize. Prize winners will be responsible for any and all applicable taxes and fees, including income tax. Any winner that does not provide the above will forfeit their prize. All prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days of official notification that the prize is available to be claimed. Sponsor is not responsible for delivery of any prize to any winner. Prizes unclaimed after thirty (30) days of notification will be forfeited and become the sole property of Sponsor or its designee. The resale or auction of Townsquare Media prizes will result in the disqualification for all future Sponsor contests.
17. Prizes are non-transferable. No prizes may be substituted or exchanged for other prizes or cash. Prizes may have been furnished for promotional or advertising consideration. Sponsor nor Fulfillment Agent will be responsible for prizes that become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to a business dissolving, unavailable inventory, etc. Neither Sponsor nor Fulfillment Agent cannot replace lost, damaged or stolen prizes. Prizes are offered “as is” with no warranty.
18. Any person who is discovered by the Sposnor that he or she is or was not eligible to participate in a contest shall have no legal or other claim to any prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received. The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter a contest and is final. Any person who receives a prize but is found by Sponsor or its designee to be ineligible to participate in the contest, for any reason, shall return the full prize, without any deduction or offset, within seven (7) business days of having been notified in writing of Sponsor’s decision.
19. Prize Winners forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Fulfillment Agent, Buffalo Wild Wings Inc, their officers, employees and directors from and for any claim liability, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation (submitting an entry) in this contest and/or use of a prize. Any additional cost related to the prize that is incurred by the prize winner as a result of accepting a prize is the sole responsibility of the prize winner, including tax.
20. Void where prohibited by law.
21. Only one (1) qualified winner per residential address will be eligible to win during this contest.
22. Sponsor and its authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time. Sponsor may be excused from its obligation to execute the contest and/or events if its performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, weather, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, technical problems any acts by any governmental authority.
23. Prize Winners hereby allow Sponsor, Fulfillment Agent and their respective designees to use their name, voice and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without any other authorization and without additional compensation.
24. Neither Sponsor nor Fulfillment Agent is responsible for misdirected, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted, damaged or lost entrees. Further, neither Sponsor nor Fulfilment Agent is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions or any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his or her telephone call. Neither Sponsor nor Fulfillment Agent is not responsible if Prize WInner is unable to attend the prize party for any reason.
25. Sponsor reserves the right to change or alter the official rules, method of entry and/or prize(s) without prior notification.
26. The decision of the judges is final.
27. Due to the nature of our programs that are heard on-line over the internet, programs heard on this radio station’s internet audio stream are slightly delayed from the time the programs are heard on the broadcast station, and will be running behind the broadcast signal. Thus, all content heard, including news alerts, contests, traffic reports, and more are delayed. This also means that when Townsquare Media contests are played that requires a specific caller to telephone the radio station, listeners to the on-line audio stream may be at a disadvantage in participating over those listeners who hear the contests on-air. In any event, those who participate in the station’s contests, including this one, by listening over the Internet, should take this time delay circumstance into account in calculating the actual dealing within which they must call the station back and speak to an announcer.