Christina Aguilera Out Of Control? [VIDEO]
Christina Aguilera spiraling out of control? Kelsey Grammer to wed today? Find out this and more in today's Showbiz Top 5!
5. As if things aren't bad enough for Alex Pettyfer right now... A couple of weeks ago, it was rumored he and "Glee" actress Dianna Agron were engaged, then a hot second later, they broke up and she moved out of the house they shared in Beverly Hills. Then there were rumors that Dianna was so scared of what Alex might do to her that she checked into a hotel under an alias. Then last night, right before Alex was to appear on the red carpet for his new movie "Beastly," an electrical fire broke out in the home he once shared with Dianna. Firefighters had it out in about 20 minutes, but Alex did his red carpet appearance as quickly as he could so he could get home and deal with the mess.
4. Christina Aguilera is going from dirty to nasty. Ever since she split with her husband Jordan Bratman, she's been seeing this production assistant she met on the set of "Burlesque" and partying her butt off. A source says her drinking is out of control and that she's had huge fights with her mom and she's been seen drunk and crying in LA nightclubs. This source says, "She's really spiraling. I would be shocked if she's not in rehab in the next month or two."
3. Justin Beiber turns 17 on March 1 and all he wants to do is spend time with his grandparents and have some of his grandma's cheesecake. Awwww... Justin says, "My grandma makes the best cheesecake -- cherry cheesecake. She made it for my 13th birthday." Just says there won't be a huge birthday bash because he only has 4 days off from work to relax and spend time with his family before he heads off on his world tour March 4.
2. Kelsey Grammer will marry Kayte Walsh today on the Broadway stage. The two of them fell in love while Kelsey starred in the musical "La Cage aux Folles" and Kayte was always backstage waiting for him, so this theater has special meaning for him. An actor who plays a drag queen in the show will perform the ceremony while the guests watch from the audience seats. Then the whole party moves over to The Plaza for a big reception. Kelsey's ex-wife Camille says she feels like she's losing her best friend.
1. So Charlie Sheen put his ex-wife, his porn star girlfriend and his other girlfriend on his private jet and they flew off to the Bahamas for a little vacation before Charlie had to be back to work on "Two and a Half Men" on Tuesday. But he and Brooke got into a huge fight and Charlie kicked her out. She was seen at the airport in Miami waiting to catch a flight back to LA. Charlie called into a radio show yesterday and said it was true. There were four on the island and now there are three. He said, "Goodbye Brooke. Good luck in your travels. You’re going to need it badly.” Now, we could take that to mean the $8 million mansion he promised her is now out the window... but that matter will have to wait because Charlie's got other fish to fry. He wrote an open letter to TMZ, challenging the creator of "Two and a Half Men" to a cage match and calling him a "stupid, stupid little man and a p***y punk that I never want to be like." And that, my friends, was the final straw for Chuck Lorre, who canceled production of the show for the rest of the season. Charlie responded with another crazy, nutso rant, saying he's switching from CBS to HBO anyway to do a half-hour show called "Sheen's Corner." He says he'll get $5 million an episode and a 10-episode guarantee. No comment from HBO, but let's go ahead and assume that there's no deal with HBO for any show whatsoever featuring Charlie Sheen... In the meantime, Charlie has accepted a challenge from RadarOnline.com and will take a drug test on Monday to prove he's clean.