Demi Lovato Gets Inked!!!
March 16, 2011
Demi Lovato's New Tattoo!!! The Violent Torpedo of Truth? Find that and more in today's Showbiz Top 5!!!
5. A couple of years ago, Bill Cosby took a stand against rap music. He launched a "State of Emergency" campain to promote rap music that doesn't celebrate violence or sex or the degradation of women. Russell Simmons spoke out against Bill's campaign, and that started a feud between the two. But Russell wanted to put this ugliness behind them, so when both men were at at awards dinner in NYC last week, Russell went up to Bill, he says, "to apologize, to tell him I was sorry about my statements and to tell him that I loved him." Instead, Russell says Bill snorted, "Get the *&#! out of my face!" and then walked by, bumping him in the shoulder. But Russell says that only made him love Bill even more.
4. Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth reportedly will be getting married at her ranch in Ojai Valley on March 26. Many expect her to wear a gown designed by Monique L'huillier, where she was seen shopping last month. Reportedly, the wedding will be fairly small -- only about 100 guests. This is Jim's first marriage. It's Reese's second. She was married to Ryan Phillippe, duh. She and Ryan have two kids, 11-year-old Ava and 7-year-old Deacon.
3. Demi Lovato put up another online video to show her fans her two new wrist tattoos. One says "Stay" and the other says "Strong" with a little heart on it. She says that when she was in rehab to be treated for her "emotional and physical issues," many of her fans drew hearts on their wrists -- some even got permanent heart tattoos -- to show support for Demi, and she wanted to honor that.
2. Rihanna is on the cover of the new "Vogue" and in the accompanying article, she breaks down in tears when she talks about her relationship with her dad. Rihanna has been estranged from Ronald Fenty for a while now, and it's all because he talked about her to the media after the Chris Brown incident. She told "Vogue," "Like, what do I even mean to him? It's really strange. That's the only word I can think of to describe it, because you grow up with your father. You know him. You are part of him, for goodness' sakes! And then he does something so bizarre that I can't begin to wrap my mind around it." Even though she never talked about it publicly, Rihanna's dad kept doing interviews as if he'd spoken with his daughter, even though that wasn't the case. She says it was all lies. She says he never even called to find out how she was doing. He just went straight to the press and got a check.
1. Charlie Sheen is expanding his "Violent Torpedo of Truth" live shows. After the Detroit and Chicago shows both sold out in, like, 15 minutes, Charlie decided that he must share these violent torpedos with even more of his fans. So he's now added five more shows for April: 04/05: Cleveland 04/06: Columbus 04/08: Radio City Music Hall, NYC 04/12: Boston and Wallingford, CT. No clue what he's actually going to be doing in these shows or who's coming along for the ride. More dates could be announced in the near future.