Events by EventfulAgMagic at the State Fair – Fall 2013 – THURSDAY, November 7
The AgMagic experience will be an interactive, visually stimulating environment that will link food and fiber products we use every day to the forests, field crops and livestock produced by Louisiana farmers, ranchers and forest landowners. Featured crops will be displayed in various stages of development, and the importance of interaction between agriculture, the environment and society at large will be highlighted.
AgMagic is located in the Agriculture Building at the State Fair of Louisiana. AgMagic is a free event!
Tour Dates & Times
Open to the public for self-guided tours
October 24 through November 10, 2013.
10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Guided tours for school groups (third-sixth grades)
October 31 & November 1, 7 and 8, 2013.
9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Important Registration Information
- You can only register 40 students per group. If you have more than 40 students attending, please register the remaining students for the next available time slot.
- Tours begin every 15 minutes.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour to ensure adequate check-in time and to allow your students to participate in some pre-tour activities.
- Teacher packets will be distributed at the completion of the tour only to teachers whose email addresses are given during registration.
- Online ticket sales end October 24, 2013
For more information call 318-357-2224 or 318-226-2805.