Mudbug Madness 2013 Is May 23-26 at Festival Plaza in Shreveport
May 23, 2013 11:00 am - May 26, 2013 11:00 pm
- Festival Plaza
- 451 Clyde Fant Parkway, shreveport, 71101 United States
Mudbug Madness is a four-day, fun-for-the-whole-family festival celebrating Louisiana crawfish, music and cuisine, plus great entertainment on three stages for all ages. This year it falls on Memorial Day weekend — May 23-26, 2013.
Dates and Times
- Mudbug Madness 2013 is May 23-26 in Shreveport and open from 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. daily.
- Mudbug Madness is held at Festival Plaza located at Crockett St. and N Spring St. in Downtown Shreveport. Handicap accessible parking is located on Commerce St. between Milam St. and Crockett St.
- Thursday & Friday - FREE until 5:00 p.m., after 5:00 p.m. it's $5 per person
- Saturday & Sunday - $5 per person all day - Chidlren under 12 FREE
- Mudbug Madness salutes our military - show your Military ID and get in FREE at all times.
- Thursday and Friday | 5 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday | 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- Shuttles leave from the malls on the hour and half hour; shuttles leave from Festival Plaza at 15 minutes after the hour and 15 minutes before the hour.