Hey guys! I got this today and I can't even imagine being in this position. Fire destroys EVERYTHING! Please help, even if it's just a couple of bucks!

Monday night, July 11,2011, a propane bottle exploded and took with it the house and belongings of Scott and Kim Purland. They are asking for donations, money to help remove the burned debris and also to buy a new house and refurnish. Also they are asking for clothing, a family of three husband, wife, and son. If anyone can help in any way it is greatly appreciated. All donations to Post Office Credit Union on either Youree or Greenwood road under Kim and Scott Purland. Thank you for all you help!

Contact information:

Brandy- 318-272-4437

Thank you so much!

This is from Kim's Facebook:

Well still sitting outside of what used to be my house watching little flames sparking up....lord please give me the strength to deal with this situation of being homeless

 

I truly can't imagine this feeling. Please help!