Learn the DOs and DONTs for the Shreveport Aquarium [Video]
We, the Morning Madhouse, got the chance to explore the new aquarium set to open in downtown Shreveport. Not gunna lie, it was pretty dope. You can explore the Shreveport Aquarium very soon. It is opening November 1st.
Once we got there we did what we normally do, cause mischief. We discovered that there are certain things you should and shouldn’t do while at the Shreveport Aquarium. You can watch the video below.
Subscribe to K945, The Hit Music Channel on
The DOs and DONTs to the Shreveport Aquarium:
- DONT fish in the any of the fish tanks!
- DO take photos but remember to keep the flash off.
- DONT fight the fish. Seriously, you shouldn’t test your luck with the octopus or the shark. They have teeth…
- DO bring your family!
- DONT go swimming with the fish.
- DO be gentle with the fish. Some tanks are meant for sensory adventure. You can get your fingers cleaned by shrimp!
And of course, you have to check out their restaurant.