Powerball Jackpot Is $550,000,000 — Here’s How I’d Spend It
Okay, the Powerball jackpot is up to $550,000,000, which is obviously a LOT of money. Here's a short list of things I'd do if I won the money tonight (after paying taxes, of course).
1) Buy some of my friends a car
2) Pay off my parent's and sister's bills and get them new cars
3) Give money to random charities and churches
4) Buy my own radio station(s)
5) Build a 5,000 seat arena in South Shreveport with radio stations inside for easy access to concert venue. (Also bring back the Mudbugs)
6) Travel. Get on an airplane with a passport and debit card and travel the globe until I get bored.
7) Buy 300 gold bricks and build a barbecue pit.
I don't know after that. What would you do?