Report Reveals That Peaches Geldof Died Of A Heroin Overdose
Model and TV host Peaches Geldof died of an accidental heroin overdose, London’s Times newspaper reports.
The information will be officially released at an inquest on Thursday.
Geldof’s body was discovered April 7 at her home in Kent, England, which she shared with her husband Thomas Cohen and her two children. The 25-year-old daughter of musician and humanitarian Bob Geldof had had a history of drug use, and her mother, Paula Yates, also died of a drug overdose in 2000 at the age of 41.