Hilary Duff Is Pregnant!
Hillary Duff, Owen Wilson, Simon Cowell, Christina Aguilera, and Charlie Sheen - in the Showbiz Top 5!
5. Hilary Duff has announced she's pregnant. Her hubby is NHL player Mike Comrie and she is reportedly about 7 weeks along. A source says they weren't TRYING to get pregnant, but they weren't NOT trying, either. They were like, Hey. If it happens, it happens. And it happened!
4. I told you earlier this week about how Owen Wilson's girlfriend gave birth to his son last Friday and it was announced they named him Ford Linton Wilson. But before they filled out the birth certificate and made everything official, Owen had a change of heart on his firstborn's name. He is now Robert Ford Wilson, named after Owen's dad, Robert.
3. Simon Cowell spent 9 years judging contestants on "American Idol," and producers wanted him to stay on for season 10. They did everything they could do to convince Simon to stay with this show and not go off to do "The X Factor" just yet... including offering him a mind-blowing $130 million to stay!! That's after making a staggering $33 million for season 9. According to this new book, American Idol: The Untold Story, Simon initially agreed to the deal, but ended up changing his mind. Why? He was really angry at Simon Fuller, who sued him over the creation of "The X Factor" and he really wanted to be the boss of his own show. And then it wasn't so much about dollar signs anymore.
2. What is up with this feud between Christina Aguilera and Julianne Hough?? Sources say it all began on the set of "Burlesque." For whatever reason, the two of them just didn't get along. But months later, those emotions are still running deep. And Friday night, at a party hosted by CAA at the Soho House in West Hollywood, sources say Christina got all up in Julianne's face. Even though Julia Roberts was hanging in one corner and Ashton and Demi were in another, Christina reportedly marched right up to Julianne -- who didn't have her boyfriend Ryan Seacrest there to protect her -- and started going off. At one point, an eyewitness says Christina grabbed Julianne's arm and she snapped back, "Don't touch me!!" Christina then threatened to ruin Julianne's singing career and stomped off. Julianne was said to be visibly upset by the whole thing.
1. Charlie Sheen has no problem blowing cash on what he loves most -- porn stars! When he was in Vegas a couple weekends ago, holed up in a suite inside the Palms, he reportedly paid 3 women $26K for the time and talents. He also trolled a website and found a woman who goes by the name of "Ginger." He invited her to come hang out with him in the $40K-a-night Sky Villa inside the Fantasy tower at the Palms. A source says he paid her $10K for 4 hours of her time, and that she claims Charlie was high on cocaine and snorting it right in front of her. The source also says Charlie told Ginger she wasn't just a one-night stand. She's special. And next time he's back in Vegas, he wants to hang out again. And just in case you're worried Charlie won't be able to afford another $10K date with Ginger, don't forget he makes $1.8 million per episode of "Two and a Half Men."