Songs that Should Not be Whispered
This morning I noticed something odd during the Morning Madhouse. When we were off air and having our side conversations about whatever and Brandon started singing Slow Hands by Niall Horan under his breathe. A song that would normally be fun and sassy, but instead turned into a theme song for a horror movie. This got me thinking about other songs that should never be whispered.
Songs That Should Never Be Whispered
- Slow Hands by Niall Horan
- Bad at Love by Halsey
- What About Us by Pink
- Ready for it... by Taylor Swift
- Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift
- Can't Stop the Feeling by Justin Timberland
- Shape of You by Ed Sheeran
What song do you think would be super creepy if whispered. Comment on our Facebook post!