‘Teen Mom’ Exposed! (VIDEO)
Which ‘Teen Mom’ can be found ‘exposed’ on the Internet? Who got busted for DUI early this morning and who are the new cast members of Dancing With The Stars? Find out here in today’s Showbiz Top 5!
5. “Teen Mom” Amber Portwood says she is “devastated” and “horrified” over those naked pictures of her that were posted all over the internet. She says the pictures were stolen from her phone and sold by someone she trusted. Despite the fact that she’s posing like a pinup girl, Amber insists that she didn’t take the pictures for sexual reasons. She says she knows who leaked the pictures, and she’s going to go after them full force.
4. ABC announced their new lineup for “Dancing With The Stars” during “The Bachelor” last night. They are Kirstie Alley, Kendra Wilkinson, Ralph Macchio, Sugar Ray Leonard, model Petra Nemcova, rapper Romeo, Disney star Chelsea Kane, former WWE champion Chris Jericho, “Loveline” radio co-host Mike Catherwood, NFL star Hines Ward, and WENDY WILLIAMS!!! Can you tell who I’m excited about? The 12th season of DWTS kicks off March 21.
3. The Charlie Sheen Show continues. Last night he was on CNN with Piers Morgan, and despite the fact that he was accused of holding a knife to his wife’s throat and despite the fact that a hooker accused him of choking her, Charlie says he has never hit a woman. He did admit, however, to restraining a woman once — trying to “contain” her, he called it. He says they both ended up on the ground and apparently, she got messed up pretty badly because he says he took her to the plastic surgeon to get fixed. Charlie also told Piers, “I’m tired of pretending like I’m not special… I am on a drug. It’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.” And on that note, it should come as no surprise that Charlie’s publicist has resigned.
2. Did you know that celebrities not only get to borrow millions of dollars worth of jewelry that they sometimes get paid to wear it, too? Anne Hathaway reportedly received a check for $750K for wearing jewelry from Tiffany’s during the Oscars telecast. Gwyneth Paltrow reportedly was paid $500K to wear earrings, a brooch and a ring from Louis Vuitton’s collection as she sang her Oscar-nomiated song. Reps for both actresses and the jewelery companies say the payment claims are “incorrect.” But they’re not saying the women WEREN’T paid… so maybe it’s just that the dollar amounts are wrong.
1. The Vanity Fair post-Oscar party is where EVERYBODY in Hollywood wants to be. Among the guests there Sunday night — Jude Law hitting on Scarlett Johansson… Justin Timberlake snuggling with his girlfriend Jessica Biel… Justin Bieber sneaking kisses with Selena Gomez… Fran Lebowitz joking introducing Justin as her husband and Justin admitting to someone that he had no idea who that woman was… Ryan Phillippe going out of his way to avoid ex-wife Reese Witherspoon, who was there with her fiance… Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal having a heart-to-heart outside the bathrooms while surrounded by security who kept everybody else away… Now Madonna did show up for a hot minute, telling reporters, “I am here to be photographed.” She reportedly made a quick pass thru the party, trying to convince some of the A-listers to leave this shindig and head over to HER Oscar after-party. Those hanging with Madonna included the Beckhams, Seal and Heidi Klum, and Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz. ***LATE-BREAKING NEWS!!! As I was reporting the Showbiz Top 5, TMZ.com posted that Christina Aguilera was arrested for public intoxication early this morning. Her boyfriend, Matthew Rutler, was charged with DUI. It happened in West Hollywood about 2:45am. According to their sources, TMZ says Christina was “extremely intoxicated” and “unable to take care of herself.” And, their source says, “If the driver had not been arrested for DUI, she would’ve never been in trouble.”