The Kidd Kraddick Morning Show is Accepting Kidd’s Kids Applications NOW!
Another year means another opportunity to make Disney dreams come true for terminally and chronically ill children.
The time to submit applications for the 2014 Kidd’s Kids is now. If you have a terminally or chronically ill child, or know someone who does, download the application for the Kidd Kraddick Morning Show’s trip to Walt Disney World.
All applications must be submitted by Friday, July 11th for consideration. You may mail, fax or email your applications.
To get an application you can:
1. Download it from www.KiddsKids.com
2. Request an application be mailed/emailed/faxed to you by phone at (972) 432-8595
3. Request an application be mailed/emailed/faxed to you by email at Lyndsay@YeaNetworks.com
This year’s trip will take place Thursday, November 20th – Monday, November 24th.
Eligibility for Kidd’s Kids
To be eligible for the Kidd’s Kids trip, the child must meet all of the following four criteria:
1. The child must be between the ages of 5 and 12 years old (at the time of the trip)
2. The child’s illness or disability must be one of the following: The child is diagnosed with a chronic/terminal illness OR the child is physically challenged OR the child has a catastrophic impairment due to an accident or birth defect
3. The child must reside in a Kidd Kraddick Morning Show listening area (“listening area” is defined by being able to listen to the show on the radio in the child’s home city)
4. The child/family must show a financial need
If you know a child you feel would qualify for the trip, please forward the application to the parent/guardian. Only they may fill out an application for their child.
About Kidd’s Kids
Kidd’s Kids first trip was to Sea World in San Antonio and benefited five families. Over the years and due to the generosity of listeners and donors, over 50 families now take a trip to Walt Disney World in Florida each year.
The mission is to provide chronically ill and/or physically challenged children with an unforgettable adventure. The all-expenses paid, fun-filled, vacation to Disney World is made possible solely by listeners, corporate sponsors and fundraising events.
Kidd’s Kids is a part of the Kraddick Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) organization founded by the nationally syndicated morning show personality, Kidd Kraddick. The program is based on the premise of making a difference in the lives of children with special medical needs.