Single On Valentines Day? Here’s A Drinking Game To Get You Through
February 14 is of course Valentine’s Day. A day of love. A day of joy. A day of happiness. Unless you’re single. Then it sucks. Grab a flask of your favorite booze! Here’s a drinking game to get you through V-Day.
TAKE A DRINK EVERY TIME…
1. Anyone who isn’t your boyfriend, girlfriend and/or significant other wishes you Happy Valentine’s Day
2. You get invited to a Singles-Only Party
3. You hear Taylor Swift anywhere (and add a drink every time thereafter)
4. Someone posts a Facebook status about how in love they are
5. Someone calls Valentine’s Day a stupid, corporate holiday and declares how happy they are to be single
6. You see or hear a jewelry store commercial.
TAKE 2 DRINKS EVERY TIME…
1. Someone Instagrams their engagement ring (add two if that person is an ex)
2. Somebody asks why you’re still single
3. You go out to dinner and the waiter asks how many in your party
4. You see someone eating their feelings
5. You decide to eat your feelings
FINISH YOUR DRINK IF…
1. You end up on Pinterest, looking at wedding stuff
2. You end up reading blogs that tell you “The Perks of Being Single”
3. You end up on Facebook, creeping on your ex’s new boo
GRAB A WHOLE NEW FLASK WHENEVER . . .
1. Someone complains about having a boyfriend and not being able to party with her single friends
2. Your younger sister gets engaged
3. You wind up beating ‘Dark Souls’ (aka the hardest game ever)
4. The old flask goes empty
Good luck, and send my apologies to your liver.