HealthCARE Express is a walk-in medical clinic for adults and children in Shreveport, LA. Whether your 2 year old woke up with a fever, you sprained your ankle while doing yard work, or your grandfather has the flu, their trained medical team is prepared to treat your illness or injury.
Motto: “HealthCARE Express exists to serve our communities by creating a WOWZA!”
Founded: January 23, 2006
Why Advertiser is Unique: HealthCARE Express understands there are universal things people dislike about going to the doctor. That’s why we’ve implemented programs and facilities such as…
- Walk-In convenient hours-so you don’t have to wait for an appointment
- On-Line check in- so you don’t have to sit in the waiting room
- Walk-In call backs- so you can wait at home or run errands if we’re busy upon your arrival
- Beverage bar and bottled water-so you’re comfortable during your visit
- Music playing and new magazines-so you always feel welcome
- On-line chat- so you can get your questions answered now
- On-line bill pay and insurance education-so you’re not confused navigating insurance and payments
- E-sending prescriptions to the pharmacy-so you don’t have to worry about losing your prescription
- Free Wi-Fi-so you can work or entertain yourself on your mobile devices at top speeds
- Kid’s play area and specially decorated pediatric rooms-so your children enjoy coming to the doctor and are entertained, too
They Can Answer Questions Relating to:
1. Where should I go for injury or illness treatment?
2. How can a paternity test help prove parental rights?
3. How do you handle an injury in the workplace?
4. How long is a DOT Medical Exam good for?
Meet The Expert
Dewayne Bricker graduated from LSU Medical Center in Shreveport with a Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant. During his time at LSU he received the most outstanding clinician award. Prior to becoming an owner of HealthCARE Express Shreveport, Dewayne ran the company’s urgent care and occupational medicine clinic in Longview, TX. He also worked as a physician assistant at Orthopedic Specialist of Louisiana, at Navarro Regional Medical center, at Marshall Regional Medical Center and at Mansfield Rural Health Unit. Dewayne has been published in many national journals and is also the author of the book Yes He Can.