Was Lady Gaga In The Egg For 72 HOURS?!?!
Was Lady Gaga really in that egg for 72 hours? And what’s up with Ryan Phillippe and Rihanna? Find out that and more in today’s Showbiz Top 5!
5. Jennifer Lopez stabbed herself backstage at the Grammy Awards the other night. Somehow she punctured herself with one of the spikes on her Christian Louboutin’s and her stylist started freaking out because, even though it was a small cut, the blood wouldn’t stop and Jennifer had to get up on stage and present an award. So paramedics rushed to her dressing room, applied some antiseptic and a Band-Aid, and Jennifer was able to to gon with the show. What a trooper!!
4. Ryan Phillippe and Amanda Seyfried only dated about 3 months, and it looks like they’re done. Ryan’s already looking for his next conquest, but he chose wrong when he decided to hit on Rihanna. The two of them were at the Gucci/Roc Nation brunch at the Soho House the day before the Grammys when Ryan hit her up with, “So… What are you doing tonight?” Rihanna signaled to him that she would be sleeping — remember, she was battling laryngitis and bronchitis and was scheduled to perform twice the next night. A source says Rihanna was trying to be polite but she was definitely not interested. When her friends saw what was going on, they stepped in to the conversation and Ryan got his cue that it was time to leave.
3. “Malcolm in the Middle” star Frankie Muniz says claims that he was suicidal are highly exaggerated. But there’s no denying what was written up in the police report filed in Phoenix. According to the report, Frankie and his girlfriend Elycia got into a fight and Frankie “punched” her and “threw her into a wall.” And the report claims Frankie “grabbed a gun and held it to his head, possibly with the intent of committing suicide.” Police did find a loaded gun at the house, which they impounded. Both Frankie and Elycia were charged with disorderly conduct. Frankie’s rep says, though, that everything is completely fine. There was a gun, but it played no part in the couple’s argument. Nobody was hurt. Frankie didn’t want to kill himself. Elycia wasn’t assaulted. In fact, he says they’ve been together since the fight and they’re trying to put this behind them and move forward with their relationship.
2. So Lady Gaga is claiming she spent 72 hours in that egg before she popped out during her Grammy performance. She told Ryan Seacrest yesterday morning, It was a very creative experience, and it was time for me to prepare and really think about the meaning of (“Born This Way”) and get prepared for the performance.” She said, “I really wanted to be born on stage.” But perhaps she’s tweaking the truth just a little here for the sake of a good story. RadarOnline.com is reporting that she only had 30 minutes of oxygen in there with her and that her saying she was in that egg for hours is B.S. Besides that, the oxygen company is still waiting for their equipment to be returned.
1. Can you handle yet another Kardashian spinoff? Kourtney and baby daddy Scott Disick are in talks for their own show on E! This one would focus on their super-secret wedding plans. A source says the last episode of “Kourtney & Kim Take New York” will feature Scott proposing. And then, just like Khloe and Lamar, Kourtney and Scott will get their own spinoff show and their wedding will be televised. And don’t think Kourtney’s going to be the Bridezilla here… Sources say Scott is DEFINITELY Groomzilla.