Whitney Houston was found dead in the bathroom of the Beverly Hilton Hotel Saturday night. She was only 48 years old.

Whitney had her entourage in her hotel room when she slipped away to take a bath. They realized that she had been in the bathroom for over an hour and when they checked on her, they found her dead.

The authorities found a plethora of prescription drugs in her hotel room. Her cause of death will not be determined for another 4-6 weeks until thetoxicology reports come in, but authorities are looking into her death as an accidental overdose. Water was found in her lungs, but the officials told her family that she didn’t drown because there wasn’t enough water in her lungs.

Whitney and Bobby Brown’s 18 year old daughter, Bobbi Kristina, tried to go to her mother’s room after her death but she was denied entry. Someone from her mother’s entourage gave her some sedatives to calm down. Bobbi mixed that with some alcohol and ended up sick. She was rushed to the hospital two separate times less than 12 hours. There’s no word on why she was taken to the hospital a second time, but her camp said that she was treated for stress and anxiety.