America’s Favorite Girl Scout Cookies Survey
If you haven't bought your Girl Scout Cookies yet this year, you need to get on your high horse because there are just three flavors everyone wants, and you don't want those to sell out before you get them.
A new survey asked people which flavors were their favorite type of Girl Scout Cookies.
And the big three are:
- Thin Mints, which got 24% of the vote
- Samoas, a.k.a. Caramel deLites, at 16%
- Tagalongs, a.k.a. Peanut Butter Patties, at 10%
Those amazing delicacies got half the vote, while the other eight cookies split the rest.
- Trefoils, a.k.a. Shortbread got 7%
- Caramel Chocolate Chip got 6%
- Do-si-dos, a.k.a. Peanut Butter Sandwiches got 5%
- S'mores got 3%
This year's buzz about the new cookie Lemon-Ups didn't do it any good, it only got 3% along with Lemonades. Thanks-a-Lot and Toffee-tastic both got 1%.