Several Bossier Vape Stores Busted For Selling to Underage
The Bossier Parish Sheriff's Department was again out on the streets of Bossier Parish paying visits to a number of local retailers checking to see that they were all playing by the rules.
The good news is that most of those retailers were doing exactly what the law requires when it comes to selling vape products which contain nicotine.
Those products, just like cigarettes, can only be legally purchased by those 21 and older.
In a press release from the Bossier Sheriff's Office, we find that on March 9th, Bossier Sheriff's Office Narcotics agents were pleased to find that these locations did NOT sell to those underage buyers:
• Royal Vapes at 1000 Hwy. 80, Haughton
• All American Vapes at 200 East Texas St., Bossier City
• Pro Smoke and Vapes at 1300 Airline Drive Suite D, Bossier City
• 3D Smoke Shop at 1131 Airline Drive Suite A-1, Bossier City
• Odditeaze Smoke Shop at 2914 Barksdale Blvd., Bossier City
• Pro Smoke and Vape at 4970 Barksdale Blvd. Suite 200, Bossier City
• Cloud 9 at 2060 East Texas St., Bossier City
• Aces Vape and Phone Repair at 2126 Benton Rd., Bossier City
However, on the flip side of the coin, there was some bad news as some retailers did violate the underage law and those agents cited store clerks at these five locations:
• Sam’s Smoke Shop at 6374 Hwy. 3, Benton
• Royal Vapes at 4092 Airline Dr., Bossier City
• Hello Hookah at 1444 Airline Dr., Bossier City
• Happy Hippie at 1605 Benton Rd. Suite N, Bossier City
• The Cannabis Shop at 2100 Benton Road Suite B, Bossier City
A statement from Bossier Sheriff Julian Whittington explained what necessitated these impromptu visits. “We make these checks periodically to ensure the stores comply with the law,” said Sheriff Whittington. “This is just one way we can ensure the safety of our young people in our parish.”
The Bossier Parish Sheriff's Department was again out on the streets of Bossier Parish paying visits to a number of local retailers