Valentine's Day is usually a day for sharing love with your sweetheart, but that's not always the case.  There's a fairly large amount of folks suffering from heartbreak, too.  If you happen to live in one of the 6 states and 1 territory in the U.S. with an "Alienation of Affection," law on the books, and you're marriage is disintegrating - you can sue your husband's mistress (or your wife's mister?)  for breaking up the union.

Currently North Carolina, Mississippi, South Dakota, New Mexico, Utah, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico allow this recourse for the devastated men and women who see their marriages destroyed by infidelity. Most recently, a Texas man was ordered to pay nearly $9 million for his affair with a North Carolina man's wife.  ABC 7 reports that last year, Francisco Huizar III was ordered to pay Keith King $8.8 million in compensatory and punitive damages stemming from the affair that broke up Kings marriage.

More From K945, The Hit Music Channel