The Top Five Things to Do on St. Patrick’s Day
Still trying to figure out your St. Patrick's Day plans? Well, here are our top five picks:
5. Learn to Irish dance: Irish dancing is a form of step dancing which is popular both in Ireland and all over the world. Not only will it impress everyone you know, but it's also a fun way to increase flexibility and burn calories!
4. Wear green: Unless you liked to get pinched, this is the one day it's extremely important that you wear a wee bit o' green.
3. Eat traditional Irish food: Popular dishes include corned beef, cabbage and lamb stew, black and white pudding, potatoes and boiled tomatoes.
2. Celebrate with us: Spend the day with us at Patty in the Plaza, presented by Bud Light on Saturday, March 14 at Festival Plaza in Shreveport. All ages are welcome. Plus, two bands, The CheeWeez and Metal Shop Dallas, will hit the Metro PCS stage!
1. The Winner: Join us for a St. Patrick's Day Pub Crawl presented by Guinness Blonde on Tuesday March 17, Downtown Shreveport. Pub Crawl starts at 5PM at The SandBar and will travel to Fatty Arbuckles, Stray Cat, Fully Stacked, and Phoenix Underground. Prizes will be at each stop for best costume, most festive group, and more.
The best part: there is NO ADMISSION FEE to join the party! And you get a FREE 2015 St. Patrick's Day Pub Crawl TSHIRT! What?!
We want to see you, your friends, your coworkers, your best costumes and your most festive group on Tuesday March 17 at 5PM at the Sand Bar!