Texas Airport Makes List of Most Dangerous Finds By TSA
Criminals will try anything to get around the law. This is also true at airports all around the country. It's the job of the TSA to catch dangerous items and keep them off of planes.
But you will be surprised by some of the items caught in either checked bags or carry-on bags. One of the oddest items caught by TSA agents happened at the El Paso, Texas airport where cash was found stashed inside crutches.
TSA agents have found several guns, lots of drugs, grenades and much more.
Here's the list of the Top 10 Catches of 2022:
1. Fentanyl Candy at LAX
2. Gun inside of Chicken at Fort Lauderdale
3. Peanut Butter Firearm at JFK in New York
4. Gun in sling at Rochester in New York
5. Knife in laptop at Richmond
6. Drug Scrunchies at Boise Airport
7. Gun in the PlayStation at Atlanta
8. Cattle Prod at Dulles in the DC area
9. Inert grenade at Milwaukee
10. Money Crutches at El Paso
The busy travel season is over and I am sure there will be more bizarre finds to pop up as agents compare notes, but this just goes to show you how people will go to crazy lengths to sneak something past security agents at our airports. It only makes you wonder what their motives were in trying to get these items past security.
10 Worst Performing Airports in Shreveport Area for On-Time Arrivals
Top 10 Performing Airports for On-Time Arrivals in Louisiana and Texas