Woman Shed 5 Pounds in a Week With Pizza Cleanse
Sorry Hot trainer, I'm following this genius New Yorker on her health journey. According to a writer for Delish.com, she lost 5 pounds in a week.
Charlotte Palermino had some simple rules for her pizza Cleanse:
- "There must be crust and no cauliflower/hummus stuff. I'm talking dough that my non-celiac stomach can handle."
- "There must be cheese or topping."
- "There must be some sort of sauce (olive oil counts)."
- "If I start to develop scurvy, I'm allowed to sprinkle kale or whatever on it."
- "No supplementary foods or alcohol (I'm cleansing, OK?)."
- "Coffee is allowed because the last time I didn't drink coffee, I got into a heated fight with someone on the subway.
Some days Charlotte would have 4 slices of pizza, and other days she'd down 12 slices. This is a cleanse that I could actually stick with.
View this post on Instagram
I met a man named Frank and asked for his hand in marriage. He runs @prince.street.pizzanyc and I want this 🍕 everyday of my life. Look at the sun glinting off that grease, isn't it marvelous? Sicilian slice with pepperoni. Not pictured: a margherita slice which def made the dean's list. ❤️❤️❤️ #eeeeeats #pizzaweek #feastagram #dailypizza #buzzfeast #nyc #princestreetpizza #newforkcity
A post shared by Charlotte Palermino (@charlotteparler) on
There are so many places in our area that have stellar pizza that could help us all shed a few pounds. Drop the alcohol for a week, hit the gym a couple of times and get ready to slim up with your favorite late-night indulgence.