Bad News for Trick-or-Treaters This Week
Halloween is coming up this Wednesday and for kids across the country that means Trick-or-Treating... But maybe not for the Ark-La-Tex! The latest forecast according to KTBS shows evening thunderstorms with a chance of damaging winds. Of course every other day this week is sunny and warm so it's like someone doesn't want us to get candy.
But don't worry you have other options this week...
Tuesday, October 30th
- Shreveport Aquarium is hosting from 3-6pm the Bubbles and Boo event which will include face painting, ghostly tales and treat stations for the candy.
- Shreveport Fire and Police "Tick or Treating" will be going on tonight from 5-8pm and this event is free for the public at the training academy off Greenwood rd in Shreveport.
- BPCC Boo Bash kicks off at 5pm in their Gym with Truck or Treating, vendors and a $1 haunted house.
Wednesday, October 31st
- First Baptist Oil City Fall Festival Indoor Trick or Treating, Chili cook off, games and pumpkin decorating contest
- Fall Fun Fair This event is going on at the Church of the Cross from 6-8pm in Bossier with bounce houses, carnival rides, face painting, and food trucks.
Thursday, November 1st
- Summer Grove Church "Trunk or Treat" Family friendly event with candy, games and food vendors kicking off at 6pm
Local Haunted Houses