I Didn’t Order This!
Christina Milian got an unpleasant surprise while while dining out last week.
The singer-actress was eating a Kobe beef salad at a restaurant in Studio City, CA when she bit into a wad of used chewing gum, reports TMZ. She then spat the gum out and rushed to a restroom to throw up.
Milian told TMZ, “The most important thing to me is to make sure my health is okay. Ever since the incident I have not eaten out.”
But the restaurant’s owner insists he has no idea how the gum could have wound up in Milian’s salad as there is no video evidence from surveillance cameras.
Allen Ravert told TMZ, We have been here for over 17 years and always had an A rating from the health department. Our cooks don’t chew gum. Whether there was gum in [Christina’s salad] or not I couldn’t say – I never saw it.”
Milian is currently seeking legal representation on the matter.