Ten Things People in their 60’s Do Better Than Millennials [VIDEO]
Yes, millennials, believe it or not, there are things that 60-year-olds can do better than you.
Yep, next time you give your grandpa grief for not being "turnt" enough, he might ask you how many feet are in a yard... And the majority of millennials don't know the answer.
According to a survey, posted by Daily Mail, there are 10 practical things people over the age of 60 are much more likely to know than millennials. So study up!
1. How to read a clock with minute and hour hands. 90% of older people are very confident doing it. Only 61% of millennials are.
2. How many feet are in a yard? 90% of older people were confident it's three feet, compared to just 21% of millennials.
3. How to iron a shirt. 86% of older people compared to 52% of millennials.
4. How to sew on a button. 84% to 41%.
5. Multiplying two LOW numbers in your head. 79% compared to 41% of millennials.
6. How to use the index in the back of a book. 77% compared to 35%.
7. Spelling most words without a spellchecker. 72% compared to 39% of millennials.
8. How to set a table properly. 70% to 39%.
9. How to garden without killing all the plants. 66% to 22%.
10. How long you can wait before fresh foods need to be thrown out. 63% of older adults say they know, compared to just 28% of millennials.