6 Selfie Facts You Need To See [LIST]
The selfie. Some have perfected it, while others are still trying to figure out where the camera button is.
Both the Huffington Post and Zee News recently compiled some selfie information that I found quite shocking.
Here's six things you need to know about the selfie:
1. People born after 1980 will take more than 25,000 selfies in their lifetime.
2. More than half of people fix their hair before they take a selfie, and 47% practice their facial expression.
3. People spend up to seven minutes taking and retaking selfies to try to get the perfect one.
4. 47% of people think it's okay to take a picture of themselves during childbirth, and 30% think it's okay during sex.
5. 20% think it's okay to take one during...... A funeral.
6. We now spend 54 hours a year taking selfies.
Remember, love your selfie!