Bristol is Unrecognizable After Suffering a ‘Hitch’ Level Allergic Reaction
Monday afternoon, my face blew up to epic proportions due to a freak allergic reaction. I may be the only person in the world allergic to healthy food!
I tried this fancy new juice that had two ingredients that I've never had before: dragon fruit and agave nectar. Because of the timing, I know it had to be something in the drink. Now I'm just praying it wasn't the agave because I'm pretty sure they use that in tequila!
The only other time I've had my face blow up like this is when we were burning a tree that came down that we didn't know was covered with poison sumac. That was nasty! I won't lie, with the amount of medication I have on board, I'm kinda scared that it hasn't gone away yet. I know it's illogical, but what if my face is stuck like this? I feel like Sloth from The Goonies and one friend compared me to Will Smith's character in Hitch.
So far, I've had a pretty good attitude about it all, but I'd like to put this behind me sooner than later. And yes, I can admit, it is pretty funny. Leave it to me to be allergic to something so random. Apparently, I live for your amusement!