Charlie Sheen Treated For Food Poisoning
Charlie Sheen has fallen victim to some bad clams. (I'll let you make your own jokes.)
The self-proclaimed "rock star from Mars" was hospitalized for severe food poisoning, according to his rep.
Sheen became ill after consuming a takeout seafood pasta dish, said rep Jeff Ballard, who said, "Just to be on the safe side, he went to the hospital. They checked him out, hydrated him and sent him on his way. He was back home in bed 90 minutes later."
The actor later was apparently well enough to cheer on the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA Finals, tweeting, "King James, plz do (with ure inimitable genius) what 'we' could not do! I respect GS However, they ain't 'YOU' ©"
As reported on first by People