High School Freshmen Weren’t Born Yet On 9/11, More Facts To Make You Feel Old [LIST]
At 25 years old, I woke up this morning feeling pretty good about myself. At halfway to 50, I've got a great job with a great family, and a full, long life ahead. I felt good, until I read this article.
Now, I feel like yelling at high school freshmen to get off my lawn.
Buzzfeed put together a list about current high school freshmen and it's truly eye-opening seeing how old we are getting. So, before you read this list, just know I apologize for potentially ruining your evening.
1. Most freshmen were born in 2002, which means they were born after September 11th.
2. They were born when "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", "8 Mile", and the first Tobey Maguire"Spider-Man" came out.
3. Most freshmen were born after Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake broke up.
4. By the time they were old enough to listen to music we were already on to the third or fourth iPhone, and iPods were basically obsolete.
5. They most likely never used a digital camera, and they've only taken pictures with a phone.
6. They've never known a world without WiFi, Wikipedia, or GPS directions.