Magical Secret Harry Potter Potions are Possible at Starbucks
Really, it's just how to order something at Starbucks. Like a potion in the wizarding world, you'll need the right ingredients in the right order, and that's where we come in.
You've got two options, cold and hot. With temperatures dipping, personally I'd be going for the hot latte version over the frappuccino - saving it for Summer.
The Butterbeer Latte
- A whole milk steamer with two shots of espresso
- Two shots of caramel
- Three shots of toffee nut syrup
- Three shots of cinnamon dolce syrup
- Add whipped cream & caramel flakes!
The Butterbeer Frappuccino
- Order a creme frappuccino blended
- Three pumps of caramel syrup
- Three pumps of toffee nut syrup
- Add a dash of cinnamon or pumpkin spice!
I'm not much of a whole milk steamer kind of girl, but maybe I could toy with it and come up with a skinny version. I'll have to ask my favorite local barista to wave a magic wand over this one!