It’s Girl Scout Cookie Time [AUDIO]
As soon as this interview aired, my trainer was texting me attempting a Girl Scout cookie intervention!!! It’s Girl Scout cookie time and Lydia Earhart, Fund Development Specialist and Girl Scout Alison Berry came in to tell us all about what’s new with the Girl Scouts!
Listen to Lydia and Allison here!
· Some troops will have mobile swipe readers (they can take credit cards) we are piloting this year so not all troops have
· You can find cookie booths near you by downloading the free cookie finder app for smartphones
· There are 8 varieties and they are $4.00/box
· Besides what we pay the baker all proceeds remain here in the council to fund programming (since 1917 girls have been selling cookies to help pay for troop activities and programs)
· Girls learn 5 essential skills: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, business ethics