15 Things That Suck in Shreveport-Bossier
There are several things that just plain suck in Shreveport-Bossier. I'm not trying to be all negative here, but there are certain native things that suck in our area -- kind of like forgetting to take out the cheese sauce when reheating your Johnny's Pizza!
1. I love Johnny's Pizza cheese sauce, but nothing sucks like having the cup melt in the microwave!
2. Traffic on Youree Drive and Airline Drive.
3. Cold Southern Maid donuts. Don't get me wrong, they're still good, just not as good.
4. Having the kid next to you catch all the dang cups at the Mardi Gras parades. Not that you'd take anything from a kid, but seriously, doesn't he know that that's our fine china for the next year?
5. Mosquitoes in January.
6. Swamp ass -- 'nuff said. Not to be outdone by having your make up sweat off before you leave the house in the morning!
7. That one crawfish you always see making a break for it at Mudbug Madness. It always makes me feel bad for eating his friends.
8. Finding out that new guy you met used to date your friend and is off limits. Every single time. We're such a big small town!
9. Potholes that can swallow vehicles whole, like the one now on Westport Ave.
10. Starting school in August when it's still 100+ degrees out.
11. Cell phone dead spots. The one on I-20 at Airline Drive ticks me off every single time.
13. Trying to find a parking spot in downtown Shreveport on a Saturday night.
14. It's hard to find beignets North of I-10. We're still in the boot, dang it!
15. Snow days without any snow!