14 Weird & Funny Yahoo Questions About Louisiana
My fellow Louisianans, you are in for a treat! I have been on Yahoo Answers ALL day compiling this awesome list for you.
These are 100 percent real questions involving Louisiana that have been asked online — from piranha sales to Ratchet City and more. Here are 14 of the best questions and answers from Yahoo Answers!
1. Who is this DAVID fella and why are his words held in such high regard!?
2. Girls and their ink…
3. I could be wrong, but I believe Creole is an old old wooden ship.
4. We do it just ‘cuz.
5. Piranhas are illegal?? Who knew!
6. Alexandria, the state capitol?
7. Sounds like somebody ran into Farmer Fran from Waterboy.
8. How old does the cypress tree have to be before we tell it that it’s adopted?
9. This is getting ridiculous…
10. Gotta love those Louisiana hills! (Bet that’s the first time you’ve read that sentence)
11. Creoles again??
12. I don’t know about you, but I go to Mardi Gras for the history! Oui Oui!
13. C’mon man it wasn’t an asteroid hitting Louisiana!
14. Finally, the question that many folks ask themselves everyday…
And here’s our reaction:
If you read these and laughed your Creole butt off, feel free to share with your friends!