Best Wedding Locations in Louisiana?
'Tis the season for getting married, and anyone who has planned a wedding knows that we have so many beautiful and unique places to choose from here in Louisiana. And with great weather for most of the year, it's a good bet that you can find a spectacular outdoor venue just about anywhere in the state.
The folks at Best Things Louisiana have come up with a list of beautiful wedding locations, and I've added in a few of my own. Be sure to let us know if you have a favorite that we've not heard about. Here comes the bride, y'all!
- Cypress Grove Wedding Venue, Eunice. A gorgeous and rustic wedding venue, bridal cottage, and Bed & Breakfast. They have the distinction of being the site of one of the last attempted robbery locations of Bonnie & Clyde in 1934.
- Audubon Tea Room, New Orleans. Part of the Audubon Nature Institute, they also have a green certification for environmental awareness.
- Nottoway Plantation and Resort, White Castle. A historic building, and a four star diamond award winning hotel. They also host special events on the grounds of this 1850's plantation.
- Rip Van Winkle Gardens, New Iberia.Located on beautiful Jefferson Island, the lush tropical grounds are perfect for saying 'I do'.
- French Quarter Wedding Chapel, New Orleans. Fun and quirky, with stress free planning in the most romantic city in America.
- The Louisiana Castle, Franklinton. Your fairy tale wedding could happen at this romantic English Tudor castle right outside of New Orleans
- Landry Vineyards, West Monroe. A gorgeous setting on 20 acres in north Louisiana
- Paul and Lulu Hilliard University Art Museum. Can be used for the ceremony, or just the reception, and located right on the campus of University of Louisiana, Lafayette.