Here’s an Easy Guide to Figure Out if Someone is from Louisiana
Get our free mobile app
Sometimes people like to play like they're from Louisiana, but let's face it, not everyone can be as cool as us!
I got this idea from a friend's post on Facebook and thought it would be fun to play the radio version of 'Fill in the Blank.' I was right. Y'all are hilarious!
We all know that Louisiana is a unique place to live, but the answers to this fill-in-the-blank question prove it.
I kicked things off with... If you're from a county, not a parish, you probably put tomatoes in your gumbo! Boo hiss, right!?! Here are some of our favorites!
- You probably don't know how to pronounce Bossier - Maggie Gilcrease
- You probably think New Orleans is the entire state of Louisiana - Trey Thames
- You don't know the meaning of SWEET tea - Tiffany Douglas
- Bless your heart - Debi Pullig
- You might be married to your cousin - Steven Lewis
- You're banned from Mardi Gras - Nicole Plunkett
- You probably call mudbugs 'crayfish' - Sinjin Britt
- You probably don't know alligators can run your ass down - Sinjin Britt
- You will try the boil made by someone who's name ends in an 'X' aka Thibodeaux... who says, 'That's my momma's recipe and it ain't hot,' as your eyes water - Jeff Roberts
- You know what salsa should taste like - Meagan Henry
- You probably think salt and pepper are spicy - Cathy Williams
- You ain't in Louisiana - Stephanie Stuart
- You're not under Napoleonic Laws - Molly Netterville
- You probably all think we talk like the Waterboy - John David Hebert
- You drink pop, not Coke - Martha Belchic-Loeb
- You might be a Yankee - Kathleen Calhoun
- You don't know the difference between a 'pee-can' and a 'pah-con' - Maggie Mathis
- Do not try and serve me gumbo - Eddie Horton
- You probably don't know how to cook or eat crawfish - Shelley Stewart
- You say 'you guys,' not 'y'all!' - Holly Cook
Keep the great answers coming! We're loving it!