Things All Louisianians Will Buy After Winning the Lotto [LIST]
Right now, the Mega Millions jackpot is over half a billion bucks.
Could you imagine? You're watching the lottery numbers drawn live while impatiently grasping at your ticket. You're reading your ticket as the announcer calls out the winning number. One by one, you've nailed every number. Then, the final number comes and it's yours. You, my friend, just won over $500 Million.
What are you going to buy first? Naturally, you'll have more money than you could ever spend, so the possibilities are endless when it comes to your future purchases. However, I do believe I've been able to narrow down several items that will be purchased if someone from Louisiana wins.
1. Season tickets to LSU for life. Yes, without question The Tigers are close to our hearts. I know without a doubt that a true Louisianian would waste no time securing their future with the Tigers for the rest of their lives.
2. Endless supply of Tony Chachere's. Without question, if there's two things we love down here in Louisiana, it's LSU and Tony Chachere's. Use that cool half-a-billion to buy and endless supply of that spicy goodness.
3. Mardi Gras parade in your honor. Look, you have over five hundred MILLION dollars. If you're like me, you wouldn't be able to resist paying for the most awesome Mardi Gras parade ever held in our great state, where every float pays tribute to you.
4. Pet alligator. Honestly, what else needs to be said. With that much cashola, you'll basically turn into the Louisiana version of Mike Tyson in The Hangover.
5. HOOK MOMMA UP! Truthfully, this should be the number one answer. In our state, we honor our mommas. If you just won $500 Million, I know every single one of you reading this wouldn't hesitate to repay your mom for everything she's done for you. Momma's going shopping, y'all!
Top 7 Authentic Tacos in Shreveport-Bossier