Top 10 Things that Suck About Living in Shreveport-Bossier City
There are several things that just plain suck about living in Shreveport-Bossier. I'm not trying to be all negative here, but sometimes you have to just call that baby ugly...
1. I love Johnny's Pizza and I'm a big fan of their cheese sauce, but nothing sucks like having your little plastic cheese cup melt in the microwave! Here you are, looking forward to your Johnny's leftovers just to make a supremely boneheaded move by turning your cheese sauce into toxic sludge.
2. Traffic on Youree Drive and Airline Drive.
3. Cold Southern Maid donuts. Don't get me wrong, they're still good, just not as good.
4. Having the kid next to you catch all the dang cups at the Mardi Gras parades. Not that you'd take anything from a kid, but seriously, doesn't he know that that's our fine china for the next year?
6. Swamp ass -- 'nuff said. Not to be outdone by having your make-up sweat off before you leave the house!
7. That one crawfish you always see making a break for it at Mudbug Madness. It always makes me feel bad for eating his friends... just not bad enough!
8. Finding out that the new guy you met used to date your friend and is off-limits. Every single time. Seriously, the dating pool is only ankle deep here in Shreveport-Bossier.
9. Potholes that can swallow a Buick whole.
10. The humidity. There isn't a product available at Ulta that can save your hair most days.