What High School Football Team Should Chica Cheer On?
I must confess, one of the things I miss the most about my hometown or living near family is always having a high school football team to cheer on. In high school, I bled blue and gold, we were the proud Bulldogs and there is nothing quite like having a home team.
Unfortunately for me, I am in unchartered territory as I don't have a local high school team to cheer on.
Some things I would like to have guaranteed before I choose a high school team:
- Delicious Snacks. Yes, the snack shack better have some of the best snacks ever. I'm mainly there for the nachos.
- Easy access to team colors and shirts. I hope the ASB is active and selling $20 shirts as soon as you pull up to the stadium. I want to fit in in the sea of school colors!
- The best fans. If your stands aren't loud and cheering during a game, I am not interested. I need a loud crew who is down to lose their voice during a game.
- A good marching band. Who is going to lead us to be the loudest crowd in the Ark-La-Tex? You need the best marching band around of course.
- A football team who has heart. Maybe they have more L's than W's, I could not care less. Does the team have that Rudy mentality? If so, I want to watch them win.
Help me find my high school football team! Please nominate a team in the comments below and tell me why your high school football team is the best in the SBC!